TITLE: DIR. OF PASTORAL CARE & EDUCATION
- Manage all aspects of pastoral care and education to meet the spiritual needs of patients, families, staff
- Manage all aspects of the CPE program for extended and summer intensive students
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the PAG
- Ensure the program complies with ACPE Standards
- Participate in inter-disciplinary patient care committees
- Serve as a member of the UCH chaplains group
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Strengthen relationships with leadership team members
- Plan for the expansion of CPE to other UCH campuses
- Evaluate the use technology for remote site education
- M.Div. or Equivalent
- ACPE Certified Associate Educator or Educator
- 3 years CPE and/or chaplaincy leadership experience
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
United Church Homes is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior living in the United States. Trinity Community at Beavercreek, situated on a 27 acres campus, is a continuing care retirement community that offers independent living, assisted living, skilled care and short-term rehabilitation.
Beavercreek, Ohio is situated in the rolling hills just east of Dayton, between Cincinnati and Columbus. It has a population of 50,000. It is the home of Wright State University and Wright-Patterson Air Force base. Beavercreek schools consistently receive the highest rankings on the Ohio Dept. of Education’s State Report Card.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!