TITLE: CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATION MANAGER
- Collaborate, design, implement and direct educational programming for the CPE Partnership
- Manage all activities related to CPE students – recruiting, orienting, scheduling, mentoring, evaluating, etc.
- Manage CPE programing in collaboration with the ACPE Educator, PAG and Partnership member organizations
- Maintain compliance with ACPE standards
- Assist in providing pastoral care and counseling
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Become aware of each partner’s style and preferences
- Evaluate the potential for adding Supervisory and Level II Residency education
- Continue improving the quality of residency applicants
- Masters of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- Three years’ experience as an ACPE Certified Educator
- Demonstrated health care management, clinical and pastoral leadership experience
- Ordination & Endorsement by a recognized faith group
The St. Thomas/Nashville CPE Partnership is a multi-site, fully ACPE accredited CPE program in Nashville, TN. From hospitals to hospice, pediatrics to geriatrics, urban ministry to retirement communities, the Partnership offers a wide range of CPE experiences. The Partnership offers resident, extended and summer CPE programs.
Nashville is a center for the music, healthcare, publishing, banking and transportation industries and home to numerous colleges and universities. Nashville’s downtown area features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!