TITLE: CPE EDUCATOR
- Provide administrative leadership. organization and maintenance to the Health System’s CPE Program
- Plan, assign, direct and evaluate the clinical and educational work of the CPE students
- Design and coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics and educational events for all CPE students
- Ensure the CPE Program complies with ACPE standards
- Contribute to the professional development of all department chaplains and community clergy
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Assume supervisory responsibility for the ’17 – ’18 residency group
- Evaluate and strategically plan for ongoing improvement of the CPE Program
- Evaluate the potential for restarting SES supervision
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- Certification as an ACPE Educator
- Five years related healthcare ministry experience
- Ordained & Endorsed in the Baptist Tradition
Baptist Health Medical Center, Little Rock, AR is a 694-bed general medical surgical hospital and the flagship facility for Baptist Health. As a system, Baptist Health includes eight hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, family clinics, therapy and wellness centers.
Little Rock, the capital city of Arkansas, with 200,000 people calling it home. Situated on the Arkansas River, Little Rock is home to a thriving New South culture that offers a vibrant nightlife, big-time entertainment, world-class attractions and a booming dining scene with the best Arkansas restaurants serving up dishes from all over the globe. Little Rock is among America’s most affordable cities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!