TITLE: CPE PROGRAM SUPERVISOR
- Manage the hospital’s CPE Program for residents and summer students
- Instruct students in theory & practice of pastoral ministry
- Assigns students to clinical areas matching their educational needs and learning goals
- Ensure Program’s compliance with all ACPE Standards
- Maintains relationship with ACPE through regional and national participation
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Further strengthen relationships between nursing staff and students
- Plan for and promote the ’18 – ’19 residency
- Identify future possible placement sites
- Assist with the orientation of 2 newly hired staff chaplains
- Graduate of a Theological Seminary or Equivalent
- ACPE Certified Associate Educator or Educator
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- Experience as a CPE Program administrator & supervisor
St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center is licensed for 617- beds, is a major teaching hospital and the largest Catholic hospital in New England. In 2015, Saint Francis became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, MI, one of the nation’s largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems.
Hartford, CT has a slew of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. Hartford is strategically situated in an area referred to as the Knowledge Corridor because of its 29 colleges & universities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!