TITLE: DIRECTOR, CHAPLAIN SERVICES AND ED.
- Oversee the Chaplain Services & CPE programs
- Ensures that evidenced based spiritual care is available to patients, their families and staff
- Ensure that department Scope of Practice programs and goals are compatible with the hospital’s strategic goals
- Develop and implement programs and services that respond to the spiritual and emotional needs of patients, their families and staff
- Active Involvement with the hospital’s Critical Incident Response Program and staff resiliency programs
- Interrelate with Duke Divinity School, Duke School of Medicine & Duke School of Nursing
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Establish and build relationship with hospital leaders
- Transition to Chaplain Services & Education team
- Conduct a SWOT analysis with particular emphasis on O
- Earned Doctorate and Masters of Divinity or equivalent
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Faith group ordination and endorsement
- Success managing Chaplaincy Services & Ed. programs
Duke University Health System (DUHS) includes three hospitals, over 200 clinics, a number of affiliate hospitals and a network of community hospitals. The flagship, Duke University Hospital (957-beds) offers world renowned care and cutting edge research.
Durham, NC offers its 250,000 residents a unique mix of rich history, pioneering achievements, and diverse culture – it’s the kind of place that is always engaging. The national accolades it’s earned as a place to live, work, and play only prove what anyone who’s been here has already experienced.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!