TITLE: DIRECTOR, PASTORAL CARE & ED.
- Provide overall administrative leadership of the Pastoral Care Department and CPE Program
- Strategically plan for and lead an effort to improve the spiritual care provided to patients, families and staff
- Lead, develop and evaluate senior chaplains and staff ensuring quality patient and employee care
- Plan, assign, direct and evaluate the clinical and educational work of the CPE students
- Recruit, educate and evaluate CPE program students
- Design & coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics and educational events for all CPE students
- Ensure the CPE Program complies with ACPE standards
- Serve as resource for chaplains & the community clergy
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Assume supervision of the ’17 – ’18 residency group
- Evaluate and strategically plan for ongoing improvement of Pastoral Care and CPE
- Evaluate the potential for restarting SES supervision
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- Certification as an ACPE Educator
- Five years related healthcare ministry experience
- Member of an Arkansas Baptist Church
Baptist Health Medical Center, Little Rock, AR is a 694-bed medical surgical hospital and the flagship facility for Baptist Health. The system includes eight hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, clinics, and therapy & wellness centers.
Little Rock (pop. 200,000) is home to a thriving New South culture that offers a vibrant nightlife, big-time entertainment, world-class attractions and a booming dining scene with the best Arkansas restaurants serving up dishes from all over the globe. Little Rock is among America’s most affordable cities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!