TITLE: REGIONAL DIRECTOR, SPIRITUAL CARE
- Create, promote, sustain & manage Pastoral Education and CPE programs for Trinity Health of New England
- In partnership with the Director, Spiritual Care at SFHMC, strategize, design and implement CPE programs
- Ensure that spiritual care resources are appropriately distributed across the region
- Assure that staff chaplains across the region receive continuing education and maintain board certification
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Implement Trinity Health’s Standards of Excellence in Spiritual Care across the region
- Provide cont. ed. & leadership for spiritual care volunteer
- Create relations in the community to promote CPE
- Evaluate and move toward implementation of distance learning models for CPE
- Graduate of a Theological Seminary or Equivalent
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- Experienced CPE Program administrator & supervisor
Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, MI, one of the nation’s largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems. Trinity Health of New England’s 13,000 employees provide the full spectrum of preventive, acute, and post-acute care.
Hartford, CT has a slew of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. Hartford is strategically situated in an area referred to as the Knowledge Corridor because of its 29 colleges & universities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!